Join a Winning Team at Tom Gill Chevrolet
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people. We are always interested in finding talented individuals to join our team.
Finance & Insurance Manager
- Tom Gill Chevrolet has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Finance & Insurance manager with a proven track record.
- If you have the all around talents to manage people, work well with lending institutions, and can sell F&I with the best, high income will be easy.
- This opportunity is unique to the auto business today.
Professional Product Specialists
- Are you currently in the automotive business and don’t like the back and forth it takes to sell a car
- Are you stuck in a sales position where you just can’t seem to get the clientele you need to accomplish your goals?
- Are you a recent college grad looking to start a lucrative career?
- Do you have a background in customer service?
- Do you truly want to treat a customer the way they should be treated?
- Are you ready for a consistent income and would like to get away from commission based sales pay?
If you answered yes to any of these questions above we would love to meet you!
At Tom Gill Chevrolet we are changing the way cars are sold. We are striving to create a customer experience that is second to none. Whether your background is in customer service, automotive sales, you’re a recent college grad, or you’re a self driven person looking to better your career this is a great opportunity for you!
- Full Time Positions
- 40-45 Hour Work Week
- Paid a salary with bonuses for volume & customer satisfaction
- Non-commission based pay structure
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Annual income starting at $40-$50k per year
- Please feel free to visit us or fill out an application at tomgill.com
Customer Service Representative
- Looking for Customer Service Representatives – Women and Men – College Preferred – Full and Part Time
- 40 to 45 Hour Week, Flexible Schedule
- Average Annual Salary $40 – $50K
- 401K Benefit, Extensive Paid Training, Salary + Bonuses
- The service technician uses diagnostic procedures to identify the symptoms of the problem, the conditions under which they occur, the symptom codes that are appropriate for the symptoms listed as well as how often the symptoms occur.
Click below to apply online or view current job opportunities at our award winning dealership. Questions? Feel free to call us at (888) 998-2319.