2017 Chevy Cruze Safety
The 2018 Chevy Cruze is a compact car with a big priority for safety. With intelligent design and ample protective features, you’ll feel confident as you zip around Florence and Covington with your friends and family. Chevrolet has chosen a smart design and advanced technology for your peace of mind. Check out all that Chevy has included in this fun new car below, then meet us for a test drive to explore the safety features and more!
Accidents happen, which is why the 2017 Chevy Cruze was built to take an impact and protect you and your loved ones as much as possible. These passive safety features initiate without your activation, and its design is integral to your safety:
- Safety Cage: Built with high-strength steel, the Cruze was intelligently designed to withstand an impact as well as disperse energy away from passenger zones to avoid injury when possible.
- Airbag Protection: It might be a compact car, but there are still 10 airbags in the cabin of the Cruze that deploy when and where they’re needed to provide a barrier between passengers and harm’s way.
- OnStar: Your vehicle comes with a complimentary subscription to this communication system that uses a crash notification system, emergency services communication, crisis assist, stolen vehicle assistance, and so much more.
- Teen Driver: You can set limits for when your teenager borrows the car so you can keep a watchful eye even when you’re not physically present to protect your kids as best as possible.
These advanced safety technologies work to prevent an accident whenever possible to help avoid any unfortunate incidents on the road. Helping you make better decisions and intervening when necessary, you’ll be impressed should these active safety features need to be put to work:
- Driver Assistance Technology: Monitoring the road and traffic around you, this available package includes rear cross traffic alert, side blind zone alert, lane keep assist with lane departure alert, forward collision alert, rear park assist and more.
- Rear Vision Camera: Keep an eye on what’s behind you as you leave the driveway or a parking lot with this display that shows on the touchscreen when you change gears into reverse.
- StabiliTrak: Torque and braking is applied to individual wheels when this system senses that it needs it to prevent wheelslip, oversteer, and understeer, helping you maintain control when you need to make fast driving decisions.
- Tire Pressure Monitor: Standard on every Cruze, you’ll receive an alert when you need to gauge the tire pressure and fill to the appropriate amount so you don’t get a flat when you’re cruising around town.
Explore the Safety of the 2017 Chevy Cruze in Florence and Covington at Tom Gill Chevrolet
Our showroom is located at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, KY, a few minutes southwest of Covington by I-71. If you’d like to make an appointment, you can give us a call at (859) 568-3214, or leave us a message online with any questions you have for a sales specialist to call you with more information about the new Cruze today!