2018 Chevrolet Sonic Reviews
The 2018 Chevrolet Sonic has only just hit showrooms, and the reviews are already rolling in, much to the delight of Florence and Covington, KY shoppers. If you’ve been on the fence about this affordable, efficient compact car, you won’t be when you hear what the critics think and what it has to offer you. Explore the power, features, and safety equipment you can get in a Sonic, then stop by Tom Gill Chevrolet to get one of your own.
Critics Adore the New Sonic
While the petite 2018 Chevy Sonic hasn’t been seen by many experts yet, those who’ve driven one of these compact dynamos have plenty of good things to say:
- Car and Driver: “Chevrolet’s handsome Sonic offers practicality, efficiency, and agility in a compact package.”
- U.S. News: “Chevrolet Sonic – available in sedan and hatchback body styles – is an excellent car for first-time buyers and seasoned car shoppers who want a subcompact that doesn’t skimp on features.”
- The Car Connection: “Great safety ratings are expected to carry over, while the feature set gets even better.”
The 2018 Chevrolet Sonic Highlights
Why are the 2018 Chevy Sonic reviews so positive? Because of the impressive menu of features, and variety of configurations Florence and Covington drivers have access to:
- Efficient Engines: Drivers can choose from the standard 1.8L 4-cylinder engine for an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of up to 26 mpg/city and 29 mpg/highway or the turbocharged 1.4L 4-cylinder motor for as much as 28 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway.
- Advanced Connectivity: Unlike many competitor vehicles, the Sonic delivers the connectivity modern drivers demand like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto that connect compatible smartphones to the vehicle’s in-dash display for access to calling, music streaming, podcasts, maps, and more.
- Abundant Safety: The Sonic is equipped with a standard rear vision camera, 10 airbags, and a high-strength steel-reinforced safety cage. Drivers also have access to optional features that include forward collision alert, lane departure warning, rear park assist, and Automatic Crash Response, to name a few.
Test Drive a 2018 Chevrolet Sonic Today
Get your hands on the 2018 Chevy Sonic and see why the reviews only tell part of the story. Schedule a Florence or Covington test drive with Tom Gill Chevrolet today. Contact us at (855) 977-0189 or visit our showroom at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, KY to learn more.