2019 Chevy Traverse Towing Capacity
Cincinnati families shopping for a vehicle that can truly do it all should look no further than the 2019 Chevy Traverse, available now at Tom Gill Chevrolet. With the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds, powerful engine options, competitive fuel economy, and a cavernous interior, the new Traverse is the all-encompassing midsize SUV you need. Explore details on the 2019 Chevy Traverse towing capacity and more with our Florence dealership!
Chevrolet Traverse Towing and Engine Specs
The 2019 Chevy Traverse towing capacity is dependent on your choice of engine. Explore details for each engine, below:
- 2.0L Turbocharged I4 engine
- Maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds
- 257 hp
- 295 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated fuel economy: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway
- 3.6L V6 engine
- Maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds
- 310 hp
- 266 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated fuel economy: 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway
When you make the upgrade to top-tier trim levels, like the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse High Country, you’ll gain access to standard feature additions that can enhance your towing capabilities:
- Tow/Haul Mode is designed to help you tow with confidence through Covington, increasing your traction in even the roughest conditions.
- A rear camera mirror is built into your rearview mirror and displays a wider field of view than the traditional rear vision camera – perfect when you’re hitching up a camper to head to Kincaid Lake State Park!
Cavernous Cargo Space
Thanks to the ample cargo space delivered by the 2019 Traverse, anything you can’t fit in your trailer will find a home inside your SUV. Dimension details for the Traverse storage space are as follows:
- Behind 1st-row: 98.2 cubic feet maximum
- Behind 2nd-row: 57.8 cubic feet maximum
- Behind 3rd-row: 23.0 cubic feet maximum
Features like a standard 60/40-split folding third-row seat bench allow for extra room, even when you’re carrying up to seven passengers.
Clever Storage Features
In addition to offering a spacious interior to Independence families, the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse is equipped with smart storage solutions to handle all of your cargo:
- Hidden Storage: Available in top-tier trim levels, a hidden storage compartment located behind your diagonal touchscreen opens up at the push of a button, creating a concealed place to store valuables out of sight to passersby. You’ll also find a rear underfloor covered storage compartment in the trunk of your Traverse.
- Hands-Free Liftgate: The available hands-free gesture liftgate opens up with a quick kicking motion, allowing for easy access when you’re busy balancing groceries in one hand and the kids’ necessities in the other.
Experience the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse at Tom Gill Chevrolet!
Learn more about Chevrolet Traverse towing at Tom Gill Chevrolet in Florence. Contact us to arrange a test drive today – while you’re here, you can explore the hidden storage features and other conveniences featured in the Traverse. Be sure to ask about our Traverse offers, and find out how the Tom Gill Advantage can award you with a lifetime of benefits when you purchase your Traverse with us! Still in the research process? See how the Traverse eclipses a top competitor like the GMC Acadia, then read up on the glowing reviews it’s received.
More About the 2019 Chevy Traverse
Cincinnati families shopping for a vehicle that can truly do it all should look no further than the 2019 Chevy Traverse, available now at Tom Gill Chevrolet. With the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds, powerful engine options, competitive fuel economy, and a cavernous interior, the new Traverse is the all-encompassing midsize SUV you need. Explore…
According to experts from leading sources in the industry, the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse is offering more than ever before. New models feature an ever-widening array of standard features and amenities, and of course, the Chevy Traverse towing capacity and performance leave nothing to be desired. Read the Chevy Traverse reviews before experiencing its capabilities for…