Avoid Brent Spence Bridge Construction By Taking an Alternate Route
The Brent Spence Bridge will be under construction from June 26th to August 26th, with traffic relegated to two lanes. Given that 200,000 commuters cross the Ohio River via Brent Spence everyday, expect it take 20 minutes to cross. If you live on the north side of the Ohio River, and you’ve been planning a trip to Tom Gill Chevrolet, we encourage you to avoid the hassle of crossing Brent Spence by taking this alternate route.
- Head south on CW Bailey Bridge, which is just to the east of Brent Spence.
- Turn right on 4th st. once you cross the river.
- Keep left at the fork, following signs for I-71 S/I-75 S, and then merge onto the highway.
- Go down I-71S/I-75 S for 9.3 miles.
- Get off at exit 181 for KY-18 toward Burlington/Florence.
- Use the middle lane to turn left onto KY-18 E./Burlington Pike.
- Turn left onto Commerce Dr.
- Continue straight and Tom Gill Chevrolet will be on your right.
Let Tom Gill Chevrolet Cut You A Deal Today
If you have any questions about the most effective ways to reach our dealership this summer, or any Chevy related questions, reach out to us online or by phone at 855-977-0189. We look forward to getting you here as efficiently as possible and sending you home with the best deal in town.