The 2017 Chevrolet Bolt Exterior Design and Features
The 2017 Chevy Bolt offers stunning exterior design and abundant features to make even the most tedious Florence or Covington commute something to look forward to. Explore the many ways Chevy’s long-range EV can elevate your daily drive, then stop by Tom Gill Chevrolet to schedule a test-drive and see what you’ve been missing.
The 2017 Chevy Bolt features a sleek, streamlined exterior that not only reduces wind drag and improves aerodynamics, it also looks good doing it. The low-profile battery used in the Bolt further helps to reduce drag by allowing designers to create a flat, sealed underbelly, leaving the profile without sharp corners or pop-outs to catch the air, while increasing the size of the passenger compartment – a win for both drivers and their passengers.
The wide 59.1-inch front and rear wheel stance ensure exceptional stability when cornering, and the 102.4-inch wheelbase promises superior handling when cruising without being too large and cumbersome to navigate tight city streets.
The 2017 Chevy Bolt is loaded with exterior amenities that make the EV safer and easier to drive in all kinds of weather:
- High-Intensity Headlamps: Drivers can choose the standard high-intensity projector beam headlamps with automatic on/off, or upgrade to the IntelliBeam headlights for a clearer view at night and in poor weather conditions.
- LED Lighting: Standard LED stop and taillights not only make a statement, they improve the vehicle’s visibility, making it easier to discern in the dark.
- Heated Mirrors: Outside heated power-adjustable mirrors are standard equipment that help drivers to better see the road during cold, icy mornings, and can be upgraded to include integrated turn signal indicators as well.
- Aluminum Wheels: To improve efficiency and enhance styling, the Bolt features lighter painted aluminum wheels with the option to upgrade to ultra-bright machined aluminum wheels with painted pockets for an extra touch of individuality.
- Side Rails: The optional roof-mounted side rails allow drivers to load parcels onto the top of the vehicle, further increasing cargo space and making it the perfect vehicle for long trips.
- Solar-Absorbing Glass: For comfort and privacy, the Bolt comes standard with solar-absorbing glass that helps to reduce the interior temperature of the vehicle, minimizing the need to use the air conditioning unit and minimizing UV damage.
- Fast Charger: The Bolt’s exterior charging port is conveniently located near the front of the vehicle, right where drivers would expect the fuel tank to be, making it easy to find and, when plugged into an optional fast-charging unit, can bring the vehicle to full charge in less than two hours.
- Eight Color Choices: Unlike competitors who offer a few muted color selections, Bolt drivers can choose between eight dynamic colors, including Cajun Red Tintcoat and Orange Burst Metallic.
The 2017 Chevy Bolt Exterior Design and Features Thrill Florence and Covington Drivers
Explore the 2017 Chevy Bolt exterior design and features on a Florence or Covington test-drive today. Contact Tom Gill Chevrolet at (855) 977-0189 or stop by 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, KY to learn more.