The 2017 Chevy City Express Cargo Van Safety Technologies Impress Florence and Covington
The 2017 Chevy City Express Cargo Van safety technologies are designed to make sure that, even under the most trying conditions, Florence and Covington, KY drivers and their cargo are well protected. Explore the many advanced features available for your City Express here, then stop by Tom Gill Chevrolet and see why the Chevy is one of the best choices for your small business on the move.
Unlike many competitor models, the 2017 Chevy City Express isn’t a bare-bones workhorse. The City Express van features many of the state-of-the-art safety technologies the rest of the Chevrolet fleet is renowned for, including:
- Rearview Camera: An optional rearview camera system not only makes it easier for drivers to connect the van to a trailer when hauling tools and cargo to the jobsite, but it also gives drivers a clear view of the space directly behind the vehicle, making it easy to avoid hazards and wayward pedestrians.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring: Properly inflated tires improve the vehicle’s performance and fuel efficiency, as well as overall handling. When tires are at optimum levels, it’s easier for drivers to control the vehicle during emergency maneuvers and, with a system monitoring inflation, it’s less likely that a sudden loss of pressure will lead to a hazardous situation.
- Rear Park Assist: The Rear Park Assist system uses bumper-mounted sensors to monitor the rear area of the vehicle while backing, providing drivers with an audible alert if it detects an obstacle.
- Traction Control: Maintaining traction is the most important feature for helping drivers avoid accidents. Chevy’s traction control systems does that by automatically applying the brakes or reducing engine power if it senses a loss of traction – helping drivers maintain control no matter what the road throws at it.
- Stability Control: The stability enhancement system helps to stabilize the vehicle when driving on ice and snow by adjusting engine power if wheelspin is detected.
- Antilock Brakes: Antilock braking helps to prevent the wheels from locking up and causing the vehicle to skid or become uncontrollable during an emergency stop.
Even the best safety equipment can’t prevent every accident. In the event that the Chevy City Express is involved in a collision of any sort, Chevy offers the best passenger protection equipment around:
- Advanced Airbags: The advanced driver and front passenger frontal airbags with front passenger sensing system and head/side curtain airbags surround cabin occupants to ensure that, should an accident occur, the damage is minimized.
- 3-Point Harnesses: Chest and lap harnesses hold cabin occupants in place, preventing serious injury in the event of a collision.
- High-strength Construction: The use of high-strength materials in the construction of the City Express ensure that even should the worst happen, occupants have a good chance of walking away.
The 2017 Chevy City Express Cargo Van Safety Technologies Have Florence and Covington, KY Drivers Covered
Explore the 2017 Chevy City Express Cargo Van safety technologies designed to protect Florence and Covington, KY drivers. Contact Tom Gill Chevrolet at 859-371-7566 or visit our showroom at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, KY to learn more.