2017 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van Safety Features
When shopping for the next vehicle that will take your business on wheels with the protection you need, the 2017 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van is a smart option. Available now in Florence, KY, this commercial vehicle was designed with safety features and technology that will give you the peace of mind that both your employees and products will get to their destination safely. Read on below for the details, then take a trip to meet this van in person to see how it will transform your Covington, KY business!
Trust that your employees will be protected in the event of an unforeseen accident thanks to the passenger protection features offered inside of the 2017 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van:
- Airbag Protection: These airbags deploy in passenger areas when an impact has been detected by the vehicle. You’ll have standard head-curtain side-impact airbags and seat-mounted thoracic air bags.
- Strong Structure: The side-door beams of the new Chevrolet Express Cargo Van are built with steel for industrial strength against the impact of another vehicle or anything that the vehicle may run into in the event of an accident.
- OnStar: This intelligent system recognizes when you’re in need of assistance to contact the necessary parties. Available services include Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services Notification, Emergency Roadside Assistance, and much more!
The 2017 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van uses advanced safety features so that you have everything possible to help prevent an accident while you’re out on the route:
- StabiliTrak®: Every Express Cargo Van is equipped with this Electronic Stability Control System that monitors all four wheels to ensure that braking or torque power is applied where and when its needed to help you maintain control of the vehicle at all times.
- Rear Vision Camera: You can add this available feature to make it easier to maneuver the cargo van into tight spots or to reverse into loading dock spots so you can avoid hitting something that is in your path.
- Rear Park Assist: This feature is also available to add to the Express Cargo Van, placing sensors in the rear bumper that alert you inside of the cabin if you’re in danger of backing into a nearby vehicle or other object.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System:You’ll receive a visual alert when you need to stop and check the tire pressure of one or more tires so that you can avoid a flat tire or blowout when you’re out making deliveries.
See All That the 2017 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van Safety Features Have to Offer in Florence, KY and Covington, KY
Visit us at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, KY, just 22 minutes from Covington, to see the 2017 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van safety features in person and take it out on the road. We’re here Monday-Saturday, and you can make an appointment by giving us a call at 859-371-7566. If you have any questions, leave a message online to have a sales specialist give you a call today!