2017 Chevy Bolt Safety
You’ll be both eco-friendly and protected in the new 2017 Chevy Bolt, an innovative hatchback that runs purely on electric power that’s available now at Tom Gill Chevrolet of Florence. With its advanced safety design and features, the Chevy Bolt lets you take on the road confidently. Check out all that it has to offer below before you make a trip southwest of Covington to our dealership for a test drive.
You and your loved ones are surrounded by protective features that the Chevy Bolt was built with to keep you safe. Chevrolet’s priority for your safety shines through in its thorough incorporation of passenger protection features:
- High-Strength Steel Frame: The new Chevy Bolt was built with high-grade steel to take on the force of an impact should one occur, dispersing the energy away from passenger zones as best as possible.
- Advanced Airbag Protection: The cabin includes 10 airbags: head curtain side-impact airbags for both front and rear outboard passengers, driver and front passenger knee airbags, and thorax side-impactside-front and rear airbags.
- LATCH: Lower Anchor Tethers for CHildren allow you to secure child seats in rear seats to keep your precious little ones stable and safe once their buckled in.
- OnStar: Emergency assistance, a crash notification system, roadside assistance, and much more is available through the advanced OnStar system that monitors your vehicle for your safety. A 5 year plan is included with your purchase.
The 2017 Chevy Bolt is full of active safety features and driver assistance technology that work together to help you make better driving decisions and help intervene when an accident is imminent to prevent a collision from occurring:
- Driver Assistance Technology: This available package includes Surround Vision, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and Forward Collision Alert to keep you on track.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Avoid a blowout or a flat tire when you’re on the highway thanks to this system that alerts you when you need to check and refill air pressure in any of the four tires.
- StabiliTrak®: This electronic stability control system monitors all four wheels to apply braking when needed so that you maintain control and keep the best traction possible through various road conditions.
- Anti-Lock Disc Brakes: When you need to slam on the brakes, feel sure that you’ll come to a complete stop with maximum braking power thanks to these brakes that help prevent slipping or locking up so that you don’t keep moving forward.
See the 2017 Chevy Bolt Safety Features in Person Near Florence and Covington at Tom Gill Chevrolet
Explore the safety design and features of the 2017 Chevy Bolt as well as all of its other exciting features at Tom Gill Chevrolet, located at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, KY, just southwest of Covington off of I-71. You can give us a call at 859-371-7566 to make an appointment, or feel free to contact us online if you have any questions about this model or any other in our inventory!