Chevy is Adding 4G LTE Wi-Fi in Car to Their Model Lineup
Have you ever wanted to easily browse your email on a secure Wi-Fi connection while parked in your car? How about buying a new e-book while you’re waiting in the carpool line? It’s all possible with Chevy’s new, revolutionary 4G LTE system that allows you to use Wi-Fi in your car. This system is now available on many models at our Cincinnati-area Chevy dealer.
What’s So Cool About Chevy’s 4G LTE?
After you sign up for the service, simply pressing the OnStar button on your rearview mirror, you can tether up to seven devices (phones, laptop, etc.) to the Wi-Fi in your car. You only have to enter a username and password for your network once, and you’re online; it’s as easy as that.
You’ll connect seamlessly, without having to log on manually, whenever your car is on. This is a fast connection, much quicker than what your smartphone can provide.
What Can I Do With Car Wireless Internet?
Imagine how your driving experience will change now that you have Wi-Fi in your car. Think of all the things you can do like:
- Check Facebook while waiting for a friend to pick up some groceries.
- Your children can watch Netflix on an iPad or laptop during road-trips or long cross-town drives.
- You can play music from the cloud with the touch of a button (Chevy’s highly efficient, large touchscreen makes this even easier).
- Read e-books or check the news while in the passenger seat.
- Get your favorite podcasts in moments
- Tweet during traffic jams.
- Navigate with Google Maps without sucking up your phone’s data plan.
Make sure you remember to surf responsibly! This is a whole new world of e-experience at your fingertips.
Learn More at Tom Gill Chevy Near Cincinnati
Stop by Tom Gill Chevy today to talk about Chevy’s in car Wi-Fi and test drive models, such as the 2015 Chevy Malibu, that feature 4G LTE. Get ready for a whole new driving experience where life is about to get a whole lot less complicated.