Tom Gill Isn’t Cincinnati’s Largest Chevy Dealer, But Size Isn’t Everything
The larger a dealership is doesn’t necessarily go hand in hand with the level of customer service. Tom Gill Chevrolet can’t claim to be Cincinnati’s largest Chevy dealer, and that’s okay with us. By staying smaller, our Cincinnati-area car dealership is able to continue to stay committed to customer service. That’s led us to create some innovative dealership features like Gilly’s Cafe and the Tom Gill Advantage.
The Tom Gill Advantage
So what does Tom Gill have to offer that big dealerships don’t? Part of it is what we like to call the Tom Gill Advantage. By shopping at our Cincinnati-area Chevy dealership, there are a number of perks:
- Loyalty Tire Rewards: by taking care of your vehicle’s factory scheduled maintenance at Tom Gill, we’ll reward you with up to two sets of free tires (a $250 value).
- Free Year of Maintenance: we’ll take care of maintenance free for the first year after you buy a new car, including topping off fluids and multi-point inspections.
- Best Value Guarantee: if you find the same car for a lower price, we’ll refund the entirety of the difference.
- Unlimited Car Washes: for as long as you have your car, we’ll make sure it’s clean.
- Free Loaner: if your car is stuck in the shop, we’ll give you a loaner so there’s no inconvenience.
Dealership waiting rooms can vary widely in quality. Most of the time you’re lucky if there’s a comfortable chair and a vending machine. Further proof that bigger isn’t always better is Gilly’s Cafe. Onsite at our dealership we have a full-service restaurant to take care of you. That’s something you’re not going to find at most dealerships.
Gilly’s opens up early for breakfast so you can get a bite before work while you’re waiting on your car to be fixed. For breakfast, Gilly’s has a number of options, but we really recommend trying the breakfast pizza. If you’re in later for lunch, the HHR burger topped with ham, roast beef, and BBQ sauce is incredible. You can also grab some tea, coffee, soda, or just a snack.