2015 Chevrolet Impala vs. 2015 Ford Taurus
2015 Chevy Impala
2015 Ford Taurus
Full-sized sedans like the 2015 Chevy Impala and the 2015 Ford Taurus deliver drivers an appealing blend of performance, functionality, reliability, and style. But like most things, not all full-sized sedans are created equal. That becomes especially clear when you compare the Impala and the Taurus side by side. In all the categories that really matter, the Impala delivers more of what today’s drivers are looking for. Explore the comparison in detail, and then plan on visiting Tom Gill Chevy in Florence, just a short drive from the Cincinnati area.
- 2015 Chevy Impala Price: $27,060 for the introductory trim, 35,440 for the premium trim
- 2015 Ford Taurus Price: $27,055 for the introductory trim, $38,045 for the premium trim
- Safety Ratings: The IIHS rates vehicles based on their ability to prevent and avoid frontal collisions. The 2015 Chevy Impala was rated at “Superior” and give a nearly perfect overall score. The 2015 Ford Taurus, by contrast, received a rating of only “Basic.”
- Safety Features: The reason the Impala received such a great score is that the car is available with a forward collision alert with automatic braking, a lane-departure warning system, blind-spot monitoring, and adaptive cruise control. Together, these advanced features work with the driver to prevent some of the most catastrophic roadway collisions.
- Daytime Running Lights: These lights make the car more visible to other drivers while also enhancing the dynamic look of the design.
- Telematics: The OnStar system makes it easy to connect with emergency responders and roadside assistance providers.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi: Up to seven devices can simultaneously connect to a wireless high-speed internet connection. That brings exciting new options for entertainment, information, safety, and convenience into the cabin of the Impala.
The 2015 Chevy Impala is the Car You’d Rather Be Driving
Why settle for a good car when you could be paying the same amount of money and driving a great car? There is a reason that Edmunds named the new Impala a top-recommended choice in the full-sized sedan segment, an honor the Taurus doesn’t share.
If you are interested in a test drive, head from Cincinnati to Tom Gill Chevy located at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, KY. We are located right off I-71, directly across from the City of Florence Golf Course. Visit us seven days a week to work with our friendly sales staff.