The Convenient Chevy RemoteLink Mobile App
The Chevy RemoteLink App is here to save the day. Whether it’s checking to make sure your doors are locked, contacting roadside assistance, or checking your fuel level before planning your after-work errands, you’ll appreciate all that RemoteLink can do for you. Here at Tom Gill Chevrolet, we’re happy to show Cincinnati drivers how RemoteLink works with your Chevy vehicle, and we can help you set it up on your next new car.
Here are some of the things that Chevy’s RemoteLink app can do for you:
- Never forget your parking spot. The Find My Car feature lets you mark your parking spot so you’ll be able to find your way back to your car. This is especially useful in huge parking lots at sporting events or shopping malls.
- Easily schedule auto service. The RemoteLink app allows you to arrange a service appointment from your phone.
- Find the dealer in your area, even if you’re far from home. Need to stock up on some replacement parts, fluids, or find a necessary accessory from a reliable Chevy service center? This is the way to do it.
- Indicator light guides tell you want the warning lights on your dashboard mean. Whether it’s time to refill your windshield washer fluid or time to check your oil, this guide will help you decipher the signals.
- The remote lock and unlock function lets you make sure the doors are locked when you want them to be. Alternatively, if you lock your keys inside you can easily unlock the doors!
- Remote start service lets you start the engine and dial in the climate control so your car is a pleasant and comfortable temperature for your drive.
- Check the battery and fuel level remotely so you can know that your car is in good shape and ready for the commute home.
Some of these features require an OnStar subscription or the Chevy MyLink system to work properly. We can answer all your questions right here at Tom Gill Chevy, your local Cincinnati area Chevy dealer. Come visit us today and check out all the latest Chevy models have to offer!