Check Out the Leading 2016 Chevrolet Colorado MPG Ratings
Are you a driver looking for a midsize pickup truck that has the capabilities you need at an affordable price, but that also saves you money at the pump? Then it’s time to check out the 2016 Chevrolet Colorado mpg ratings. The new Chevy Colorado is back this year with three available powertrains, including an all-new turbodiesel engine the delivers the best fuel economy of ANY pickup truck on the market today. That’s right; this is top of the heap!
The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado’s great fuel economy didn’t just happen on accident. It happened through the painstaking design work and a dedication to high-quality powertrains:
- 2.8L DURAMAX Turbo-Diesel Engine – The EPA numbers have just been released for the 2016 Chevy Colorado mpg ratings with the all-new turbo-diesel engine, and they’re impressive! Depending on the setup you choose, this powertrain will get you up to 31 mpg highway and 22 mpg city, making it the most fuel-efficient pickup truck you can buy today.
- 2.5L Four-Cylinder Engine – The base engine will still get you great fuel economy for a midsize pickup truck at up to an EPA-estimated 27 mpg highway and 20 mpg city.
- 3.6L V6 Engine – While the V6 engine’s EPA estimates are lower than the other two, they’re still strong for a vehicle with this kind of power at up 26 mpg highway and 18 mpg city.
And the engines that produce these solid Colorado mpg numbers are no slouches either. You can find substantial power alongside those class-leading fuel economy numbers:
- 2.8L DURAMAX Turbo-Diesel Engine – The new powertrain is great for hauling and towing with an output of 181 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque. The max towing capacity for this engine has not yet been released.
- 2.5L Four-Cylinder Engine – The base model provides balanced power that’s all you may need for most small jobs with 200 hp, 191 lb-ft of torque, and a max towing capacity of 3,500 pounds when properly equipped.
- 3.5L V6 Engine – Step up to the V6 engine and you’ll get an impressive 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque. That’s enough power for properly equipped models to tow up to 7,000 pounds!
Save More Money with the 2016 Chevrolet Colorado
From its great MPG ratings to its starting price from just $20,100 MSRP, the 2016 Chevrolet Colorado is made to save you money without compromising the performance you need to get the job done. Check out the 2016 Chevy Colorado in person at Tom Gill Chevrolet in Florence, KY, or contact us for more information.