2016 Chevrolet Corvette Price
Compared to other high-performance cars on the market, the newest Corvette is quite accessibly priced:
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette LT Trims: Starting at $55,400 for the coupe, or $59,400 for the convertible.
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 LT Trims: Starting at $60,400 for the coupe, or $64,400 for the convertible.
If you want to race down the road and rip up the pavement in the process, the hard-charging engine under the hood of the 2016 Chevrolet Corvette can serve up the speed you’re looking for.
- Engine: The 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray comes powered by a 6.2L V8 engine that makes 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque. Those numbers jump to 460 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque when you opt for the performance exhaust system. That is enough power to rocket the Corvette from zero to 60 mph in only 3.7 seconds.
- Transmission: The Corvette comes standard with a seven-speed manual transmission with active rev matching, but an eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters is also available.
- Suspension: This car rides on the world’s fastest acting suspension. The available Magnetic Selective Ride Control technology is able to judge the road every 15 milliseconds and calibrate the suspension accordingly for perfect ride quality. And with the available Performance Traction Management technology installed, drivers can select from five distinct driving modes based on skill level and track conditions.
The 2016 Chevrolet Corvette is available in a range of bold and stylish colors.
- Arctic White
- Torch Red
- Blade Silver Metallic
- Shark Grey Metallic
- Night Race Blue Metallic
- Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic
- Laguna Blue Tintcoat
- Long Beach Red Metallic Tintcoat
- Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat
Trims and Features
The latest Corvette comes enhanced with a long list of standard and optional features designed to enhance your comfort, convenience, and safety while giving you access to some of the most advanced automotive technologies available.
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette 1LT: This trim comes with high-intensity discharge headlamps, power adjustable mirrors, dual-zone climate controls, an eight-way power-adjustable seats, keyless entry, cruise control, a premium Bose nine-speaker stereo with satellite radio, and the OnStar system with a 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection.
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette 2LT: Opt for the 2LT to add an auto-dimming driver’s side outside mirror, an advanced audio system with 10 speakers, power lumbar support, heated and ventilated seats, a head-up display, and front-curb view cameras for precision parking.
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette 3LT: Go for the 3LT for upgrades such as a performance data and video recorder, the Chevy MyLink infotainment system with navigation capabilities and voice-activated controls, Bluetooth connectivity, and a combination suede and leather interior
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 1LT: Z51 trims comes with the same features as the equivalent non-Z51 trims, but each is enhanced with performance upgrades like a dry sump oil system, larger front brakes, specialized shocks, performance gear ratios, HD cooling, and many more.
People that know cars and love to step on the throttle agree that the 2016 Chevrolet Corvette is an absolute blast to drive.
- The Car Connection: “The 2016 Chevrolet Corvette’s exceptional performance, style, comfort, and features, as well as its choice of high-power engines and body styles, adds up to an impressive sports car and grand tourer in one—and a car that won’t break the bank.”
- Autobytel: “Further, even with its near racing car handling capability, the Corvette rides remarkably smooth with very little tire roar intruding into the passenger compartment. Given the nature of the models preceding it, we’re almost shocked to be able to say, this new Corvette Convertible is just as much grand tourer as it is sports car.”
- New Car Test Drive: “The C7 Corvette is bred for performance. It can run with cars that cost twice as much. Its 6.2-liter V8, designated LT1, makes all the right sounds, and pushes the car through the quarter mile in 12 seconds with the 7-speed manual transmission, which mates great with the engine.”
Drive the New Corvette in Florence
When you’re ready to spend some time behind the wheel of the 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, visit Tom Gill Chevrolet at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, Kentucky. Contact us for more details and to schedule a test drive!