Drivers have three trim levels of the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe to choose from, each one of which comes in either front-wheel drive or four-wheel drive (4WD) modes:
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LS: MSRP from $47,000 in front-wheel drive or $50,000 in 4WD.
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LT: MSRP from $52,030 in front-wheel drive or $55,030 in 4WD.
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ: MSRP from $61,610 in front-wheel drive or $64,610 in 4WD.
The 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe is a full-size SUV that makes no compromises when it comes to power:
- Engine: A 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine is fitted as standard to provide an earth-shattering 355 horsepower alongside 383 lb-ft of torque, while the latest and greatest in engine technology ensures that high-end power doesn’t come at the cost of impressive fuel efficiency while cruising.
- Ride Quality: The ride itself is a masterpiece of modern engineering. A next-generation real-time damping system uses a dual coil receptor to respond intuitively to road conditions, with the celebrated Magnetic Ride Control suspension system reacting instantly to the ground below. It actually uses electro-magnetism to change the damper fluid’s properties.
- Towing: When you need to haul heavy, just flip to tow mode and the Tahoe will hold gears longer and downshift sooner for enhanced control. All told, you’ll be able to tow up to 8400 pounds in four-wheel drive or up to 8600 pounds in front-wheel drive.
Trims and Features
Each Tahoe trim offers a stunning list of features for Florence and Cincinnati drivers to enjoy, and we’ll help find the perfect one for you at Tom Gill Chevrolet:
- LS: Even the entry-level Tahoe benefits from premium technology. A rear vision camera and rear park assist feature make parking this modern leviathan easier than ever, while a remote start system gets it running in a hurry and integrated tri-zone automatic climate control allows each row to feel comfortable.
- LT: With the luxury of leather-appointed first- and second-row seats, the LT is a model you might never want to leave. You’ll be entertained as you recline thanks to the deeply immersive Bose premium sound system, while additional driver assistance features such as forward collision alert and lane keeping assist make sure you’re kept from harm while cruising.
- LTZ: Luxury and ruggedness have never gone together so well. In addition to everything included in the LT trim, the LTZ offers front park assist, 12-way power-adjustable heated and cooled front seats, side blind zone alert with lane change alert, and rear cross traffic alerts.
It should come as no surprise that the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe has captured much more than the attention of Cincinnati and Florence drivers. The new Tahoe has also enjoyed considerable admiration from the automotive industry at large, with some of the most respected publications in the country expressing their praise of this all-American powerhouse:
- “The Chevrolet Tahoe is a versatile, impressive full-size SUV. It can seat up to nine, haul your boat, and handle off-road duty surprisingly well. It can also charge your iPad, connect to the internet, and entertain the kids with movies. Among its competitors, the Tahoe is a holdout in a modern world, combining the best of hard-working truck technology with the comfort and convenience—and even luxury—features of a modern vehicle.” – The Car Connection
- “It’s a Big Mac in a world going vegan. Big on this scale means you don’t have to bother organizing your dog kennels, antique firearms, and stuffed elephants; just throw everything in back, it’ll all fit. Don’t like who’s riding shotgun? No worries. A console as big as a coffee table keeps the driver and front passenger from violating any restraining orders. And there’s even more than an inch-and-a-half additional front-seat headroom.” – Car and Driver
Time to Test Drive the 2016 Tahoe at Tom Gill Chevrolet
At the end of the day, nobody can truly appreciate what the 2016 Chevy Tahoe brings to the table without first having slipped behind the wheel for a test drive. At Tom Gill Chevrolet, you can do just that! Stop in and see us today at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, Kentucky, or contact us to find out more!