The 2014 Chevy Tahoe: a Kelley Blue Book Top 10 Vehicle for Winter
All of us at Tom Gill Chevrolet in Florence have always known that the 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe is an ideal vehicle for winter driving, but now we have a list from one of the most important and trusted names in automotive insight to point to! Kelley Blue Book, renowned for being a reliable guide for vehicle value, has judged the 2013 Tahoe one of the best vehicles to be driving when the weather turns foul and cold — and the 2014 edition is even better.
“When you need to move a lot of people and their stuff over all manner of terrain, you need a stout SUV like the Chevrolet Tahoe,” according to Kelley Blue Book. The KBB editors went on to praise the Tahoe’s outstanding capability: “With the ability to seat up to nine people and tow over 8,000 pounds, the Tahoe has the chops to help you work and play regardless of the road or weather conditions.”
We think there’s a lot more to love about the Tahoe as a cold-weather vehicle:
- The Z71 Off-Road Suspension package is available for tackling the toughest terrain – and that sometimes means the Cincinnati roads when the snow falls! If you’ve got to plow throw snow banks, you’ll appreciate the underbody skid plates to shield the body and chassis of your Tahoe.
- Heated leather seats might seem like a luxury feature – unless you have to live through a long, cold winter! That’s when they seem more like an absolute necessity. You can grab both heated and cooled leather front seats in the Tahoe.
- Climate control isn’t so simple anymore, but with the Tahoe, you can get tri-zone automatic climate control, so everyone can be comfortable.
- Can you say “heated steering wheel“? It’s standard on the LTZ – go ahead, take the gloves off.
- OnStar is an essential winter accessory – if you get stuck, go off the road in a snowstorm, or have trouble somewhere far from home, all you have to do is press a button for enhanced roadside assistance!
Make sure you come check out the 2014 Chevy Tahoe today before winter hits! We promise you won’t be disappointed by this SUV, so stop by Tom Gill Chevy in Florence, KY today!