Get the Full Scoop on the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette’s MSRP
With a foundation of world-class performance, a refined automatic transmission, and the debut of the all-new Z06 model, there’s been a lot of buzz surrounding the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette, and it’s no wonder why. If you’re curious about what you’ll get for the MSRP listed at each of the latest Corvette’s trim levels, then you’ve come to the right place.
Corvette Price by Trim
Here’s a rundown of the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette’s MSRP by trim level, along with some detail about what that asking price can get you.
- 1LT: Starting at $55,000, the introductory Corvette runs on a world-class 6.2L V8 engine paired to a standard seven-speed manual transmission with automatic rev matching. Also available with an eight-speed automatic transmission, this engine pumps out a breathtaking 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque to the rear wheels. An available performance boost increases those figures to 460 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque.
- 2LT: Opting for the 2LT will cost you anywhere from $59,160, getting you a number of added comforts and entertainment, from an upgraded Bose stereo system with subwoofer to heated and ventilated seats that offer standard power lumbar support.
- 3LT: Take advantage of this Corvette’s opulent leather upholstery upgrade along with an enhanced navigation system that lets you track your performance, all for $64,450.
- Z51 1LT, & 2LT: Enjoy even more fine-tuned sport suspension with the Z51 models, both of which start at $60,000, as well as features like an electronic limited-slip differential and standard dual exhausts.
- Z06 1LZ, 2LZ, & 3LZ: Under the hood of the all-new Z06 is a mind-blowing 6.2L supercharged V8 that delivers an earthshattering 650 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque. This level of performance is available to you beginning at a price of $79,000.
Purchase Your 2015 Chevrolet Corvette at Tom Gill Chevrolet
Considering financing the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette? If so, stop by Tom Gill Chevrolet, located at 7830 Commerce Dr. in Florence, KY to begin the financing process and get behind the wheel. You can also contact the dealership to get further information on the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette’s MSRP!