2017 Chevrolet Spark Reviews
The subcompact market is loaded with cheap, efficient cars that will get you where you need to go, but for Chevy that isn’t enough. As the 2017 Chevrolet Spark reviews demonstrate, the automaker has gone above and beyond to give Florence, KY and Covington, KY drivers an affordable, efficient, feature-filled ride that exceeds all expectations. Read on to hear with the critics say, then drop into Tom Gill Chevrolet and see the little Spark in action for yourself.
The Spark Inspires Critics
The compact Chevy Spark is designed to delight, and these critics seem to have gotten the message:
- Edmunds: “It’s inexpensive, easy to maneuver and offers plenty of amenities and safety equipment.“
- U.S. News: “Thanks to its small size and light weight, though, the engine doesn’t get overwhelmed when accelerating. The Spark also has good fuel economy numbers that best those of competitors like theFord FiestaandKia Rio.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The Spark’s real benefits come thanks to its tight turning radius and tidy size that allow it to maneuver into spots that larger cars would have to pass.”
2017 Chevrolet Spark Specs and Features
Chevy’s little Spark wins this high praise thanks to a long list of impressive equipment its competitors cannot match, including:
- Efficiency and Performance: The Spark is powered by a 1.4L ECOTEC four-cylinder engine mated to either a five-speed manual or a continuously variable automatic transmission. This combination generates a peppy 98 hp and delivers impressive fuel efficiency of as much as 31 mpg/city and 39 mpg/highway.
- Safety: Drivers can look forward to an extensive list of safety features as well with ten standard airbags, a standard rearview camera, standard access to OnStar, and available driver assist features like Lane Departure Warning and Rear Park Assist.
- Technology: Chevy delivers unheard of technology for the budget-friendly Spark including the standard Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system with 7-inch color touchscreen display and access to Apple Car Play and Android Auto features.
Check Out More 2017 Chevrolet Spark Reviews and Take a Florence, KY and Covington, KY Test Drive Today
The 2017 Chevy Spark reviews have Florence and Covington, KY drivers talking. Contact Tom Gill Chevrolet at 859-371-7566 or visit us at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, KY to schedule a test-drive and learn more.