2020 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
Driving around Cincinnati is just more enjoyable when you’re in one of the best vehicles around, the 2020 Chevy Equinox. The Chevy Equinox gas mileage is rather substantial, reaching as high as 26 mpg city, 31 mpg highway with the right equipment! Explore the Chevy Equinox fuel economy with our team, and then visit our dealership to experience its performance for yourself.
2020 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy By Trim Level
The 2020 Chevy Equinox fuel economy is strong for a small SUV, offering drivers in Covington an efficient way of getting around town or planning more adventurous road trips. Here are the different 2020 Chevy Equinox gas mileage ratings, broken up by trim package:
- 1.5L, FWD: 26 mpg city, 31 mpg highway
- 1.5L, AWD: 25 mpg city, 30 mpg highway
- 2.0L, FWD: 22 mpg city, 29 mpg highway
- 2.0L, AWD: 22 mpg city, 28 mpg highway
Chevy has discontinued the Turbo Diesel model for the 2020 model year, so we have nothing to report on the Chevy Equinox diesel fuel economy this time around. Check out the latest Chevy Equinox reviews to learn more about its performance specs and options.
What Makes the 2020 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage So Good?
Chevy put a lot of work into making the 2020 Chevy Equinox fuel economy so impressive. This small SUV’s efficient gas mileage is the result of several key technological features:
- 1.5L turbo engine: When you’re driving around Florence, KY, you can spend more time out and less time at the pump.The fuel-sipping 1.5L turbo engine comes standard with the 2020 Chevy Equinox.
- Stop/start technology: One of the most important parts of the incredible 2020 Chevy Equinox gas mileage is the handy stop/start technology. This addition to the Chevy Equinox’s feature set allows you to reduce fuel consumption while idling at the light.
- Switchable all-wheel drive: The switchable all-wheel drive, available on the LS trim packages and up, is not just useful for navigating rough or slick terrain. It also reduces the amount of fuel that you use during your daily drive in Burlington by allowing you to switch between FWD and AWD as needed.
We’ve only just scratched the surface. If you’re interested in technology features, you’ll definitely want to take a closer look at the 2020 Equinox interior.
Get Into a New Chevy At Tom Gill Chevrolet
Tom Gill Chevrolet is who Cincinnati relies on for the best Chevy sales in the region. Get in touch with us today to find out what we can do for you, or reach out to our financing department to take the next steps at home!
More on the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Driving around Cincinnati is just more enjoyable when you’re in one of the best vehicles around, the 2020 Chevy Equinox. The Chevy Equinox gas mileage is rather substantial, reaching as high as 26 mpg city, 31 mpg highway with the right equipment! Explore the Chevy Equinox fuel economy with our team, and then visit our…
If you’re in the market for a new SUV, your Cincinnati friends and neighbors have probably recommended the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox. Known for delivering a spacious interior with a wealth of advanced features and amenities at competitive prices, it’s no wonder this Chevy SUV has been so popular among local drivers. But what do the…
Shopping for a new SUV with plenty of room for your Cincinnati family to grow? The 2020 Chevy Equinox is a popular option among local drivers, and for good reason! This spacious SUV offers up to 63.9 cubic feet of cargo space maximum – not to mention, an impressive suite of standard and available features…