The 2017 Chevrolet Bolt Interior Design and Features
While much has been made of the new 2017 Chevy Bolt’s efficiency and power, the interior design and features are also worthy of mention. The 2017 Chevy Bolt interior design and features blend the excitement of superior design with the advanced technology that allows Florence and Covington drivers to take full advantage of all the EV’s bells and whistles while relaxing in a comfortable, well-designed cabin. Learn why this dynamic electric vehicle was named Motor Trend’s “2017 Car of the Year”, then stop by Tom Gill Chevrolet to see why you need to get one in your driveway tonight.
The Chevy Bolt is built to comfortably accommodate five adults in the spacious 94.4 cubic feet of interior passenger space. The design features a flat floor for improved rear legroom and an arching roof design for plenty of head clearance. Rear fold-flat seats provide 56.6 cubic feet of cargo space to accommodate parcels or luggage and, with the optional false cargo floor, drivers also have plenty of space for additional tools and equipment or a great hiding place for valuables when they must be left behind.
The Bolt’s interior appeal isn’t limited to comfy seats and cargo space; drivers can also take advantage of a long list of impressive features that make the Bolt easy to use and a pleasure to drive:
- Driver Information: The onboard driver information center provides the expected data about speed and distance, as well as battery charge, power usage, and other essential information to help drivers maximize range.
- MyLink: The Chevy MyLink infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability allows drivers to connect their compatible smartphone to access hands-free calling, music streaming, news, weather, maps, and more.
- Bose Audio: The available Bose premium sound system with 7-speakers and subwoofer utilizes the Bolt’s unique interior design to deliver a concert-quality listening experience from any media source.
- Convenient Controls: Automatic climate control, multifunction steering wheel with cruise, calling, and audio controls, power doors and windows with driver side express feature, and other amenities help to make the Bolt one convenient commuter.
- Passive Entry: The keyless open feature for the doors and liftgate automatically unlocks the vehicle when it senses the key fob’s presence, allowing drivers to leave their keys stowed in their pockets.
- Remote Start: A Standard remote start system allows the driver to start the vehicle and warm the interior from the comfort of their home or office, keeping them safe from the elements during cold, wet weather.
- Heated Seats: Optional heated front seats and steering wheel provide a cozy place from which to spend the commute on cold winter mornings or just when an extra boost of comfort is needed.
The 2017 Chevy Bolt Interior Will Be the Highlight of Your Florence and Covington Commute
Experience the 2017 Chevy Bolt interior design and features and see what this vehicle has to offer your Florence and Covington commute. Contact Tom Gill Chevrolet at (855) 977-0189 or visit us at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, KY to schedule a test-drive.