The 2017 Chevrolet Colorado Exterior Design and Features
Called the most capable midsized Chevy truck ever built, the 2017 Chevy Colorado exterior design and features make it the most useful and attractive to ever hit Florence and Covington as well. Loaded with an impressive array of standard features to make every task easier and more successful, and a stunning list of accessories to make the Colorado uniquely yours, it’s little wonder that this trail-ready truck is a top favorite at Tom Gill Chevrolet.
Rugged and bold, the Colorado is not without its charms as well. Drivers can choose from the extended cab version, or the more spacious crew cab design, as well as a short or long box option to provide just the right amount of cargo space for any active lifestyle. An innovative standard CornerStep rear bumper step makes accessing the rear of the truck as easy as stepping up and into the spacious cargo area. Drivers can add a touch of their own personal style with 16-, 17-, or 18-inch wheel choices in steel or cast aluminum to give the Colorado just the right touch of flair for every adventure.
In addition to attractive beltline moldings that help to prevent damage and add a little panache to the exterior of the Colorado, drivers can look forward to a number of features that make the truck easier and more convenient to use, including:
- Assist Steps: Drivers can add assist steps to make entering and exiting the vehicle easier – particularly if a lift has been installed.
- Bed Protection: A spray-in or drop-in bedliner helps to protect the rear cargo area from excessive damage and makes cleaning the bed as easy as pulling out a hose.
- Chrome: Add extensive chrome touches to the exhaust, tailgate, door handles, mirror caps, bumpers, and more for a little extra shine on the Colorado.
- EZ-Lift Tailgate: The EZ-Lift and lower tailgate requires less effort than standard models, allowing drivers to access cargo easily and, with the optional locking mechanism, to keep them secured as well.
- Gear-On: The Gear-on package allows drivers to customize the cargo area of the truck with specialty equipment like a bed rack, tiered cross rail storage, cargo tie-down rings, dividers, utility rack, and other options.
- Off-Road Options: Off-road sports bar, lights, side rails, and other features allow drivers to customize the Colorado for off-road adventure in even the most rugged terrain.
- Heated Mirrors: Optional outside heated power-adjustable mirrors let drivers see the road behind clearly in even the worst weather, enhancing safety and convenience.
- Sliding Rear Window: To let more fresh air into the cabin, and to allow easy access to the cargo area, a manual sliding rear window is available.
The 2017 Chevy Colorado Exterior Design and Features Are Turning Heads from Florence to Covington
Delight in the 2017 Chevy Colorado exterior design and features and make your next Florence or Covington adventure memorable. Contact Tom Gill Chevrolet at (855) 977-0189 or visit our showroom at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, KY to learn more.