The 2014 Chevy Truck Interior Options
Chevy understands that not all pickup truck owners are alike. Some are looking for rugged utility, while others are more interested in comforts and features. That is what is great about pickups, they can be everything to everyone. In order to satisfy all demands, Chevy has designed the 2014 Silverado 1500 with a wide range of interior options. Depending on the trim and package that you select, you can customize your new Silverado to meet any need or want. Use this quick guide to help you select the right trim level for you.
- Rear 3-passenger 60/40 folding bench
- Power locks and windows plus cruise control
- Driver Information Center with 3.5- inch display
- Onstar with a 6-month trial of the Directions & Connections Plan
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Remote keyless entry
- Cloth 40/20/40 front seating with locking under-seat storage
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with built in audio controls
- Driver Information Center with a 4.2-inch display
- Hill descent control
- Recovery hooks
- Fog lamps
- MyLink system with 8-inch color touch-screen display
- Leather-appointed seating with 10-way power front seats
- Rear vision camera
- Premium leather appointed heated and cooled front bucket seats with 12-way power-adjustable controls
- Bose premium audio system
- Power-sliding rear window
Climb into the Cabin at Tom Gill Chevy
This list is far from being complete. In fact, if we listed all the interior features that various trim levels of the 2014 Silverado 1500 have, you would be reading for an hour. But we wanted to give you a sense of how many options you have at your disposal. Baseline trims come with simple comforts and essential features. As you move up the scale, the look of the interior grows to premium quality levels. The High Country, for instance, rides like a pickup built for a king.
If you have been looking for the right new truck, work with the experts at Tom Gill Chevrolet in Florence. We can show you each of these trim levels, plus, our parts and service department is set up to enhance and customize your truck with a number of available options. The days of dirty, threadbare, hard plastic truck interiors are over. Visit us at Tom Gill Chevrolet, and discover for yourself that the interior of the 2014 Silverado 1500 has something to offer everyone.