2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity & Towing Features
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has a maximum towing capacity of 12,200 pounds, as well as a payload of up to 2,543 pounds. With the hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame, and available towing features like towing mirrors for Chevy Silverado trucks, it’s considered one of the strongest light-duty pickup trucks Cincinnati drivers can buy. Learn more about the 2019 Silverado 1500 towing capacity and features at Tom Gill Chevrolet!
Towing Capacity Per Engine
- 4.3L V6 Engine: This engine produces 285 hp and a best-in-class 305 lb-ft of torque. Its towing capacity is 7,900 pounds.
- 2.7L Turbo Engine: This base engine is standard, providing 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque. This power gives the Silverado 1500 a towing capacity of up to 7,000 pounds.
- 6.2L V8 Engine: Equipped with this engine, the Chevy Silverado 1500 can tow its maximum of 12,200 pounds. Additionally, this V8 generates an impressive 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.3L V8 Engine: With this available engine, the Chevy Silverado 1500 achieves 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. Towing capacity is elevated to 11,600 pounds.
- Trailering Package: This standard package includes a trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver, a 4-pin connector, an automatic locking rear differential, and a 7-wire harness with a 7-way sealed connector.
- Optional Tow Mirrors: You can purchase extended view towing mirrors for Chevrolet Silverado trucks as accessories for safer towing around Covington.
- Optional Max Trailering Package: Available for select trims, this package adds the Handling/Trailering Suspension Package, revised shock tuning, upgraded rear springs, and more.
Explore the Chevy Silverado at Tom Gill Chevrolet
Are you ready to experience the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in action? At Tom Gill Chevrolet, we’ll go over the towing capabilities, the Chevy Durabed and truck bed sizes, and the different Silverado configurations before taking your pick out on a test drive. At Tom Gill Chevrolet, we know exactly how to narrow your search and get you behind the wheel of the Silverado best suited for you. Have any questions? Contact us today!
Learn More at Tom Gill Chevrolet
Shopping for a new SUV with plenty of room for your Cincinnati family to grow? The 2020 Chevy Equinox is a popular option among local drivers, and for good reason! This spacious SUV offers up to 63.9 cubic feet of cargo space maximum – not to mention, an impressive suite of standard and available features…
When Cincinnati drivers need a family SUV that’s ready for work, the 2020 Chevy Traverse answers the call. The new Traverse is built to haul, capable of towing up to 5,000 pounds. Add in the spacious, 7-passenger interior (that easily switches from moving people to cargo), and it’s clear why it’s a favorite at our…
In the market for a capable pickup truck with plenty of room to carry equipment to your Cincinnati job sites? The 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 is a top choice among local contractors and weekend adventurers, but before you get behind the wheel, you may be wondering what the bed size is on a Chevy Silverado….