What Is the Bed Size of a Chevy Silverado?
In the market for a capable pickup truck with plenty of room to carry equipment to your Cincinnati job sites? The 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 is a top choice among local contractors and weekend adventurers, but before you get behind the wheel, you may be wondering what the bed size is on a Chevy Silverado. Silverado bed sizes will vary depending on which new Silverado trim level you choose, so for more information on Silverado bed sizes, consult Tom Gill Chevrolet’s helpful guide below!
2019 Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Sizes
Eight unique trim levels are available with the Chevy Silverado. Across the lineup, you’ll find varying bed and cab configurations depending on which trim you opt for. To help determine which configuration is right for you, explore the Silverado truck bed sizes organized by cab style:
- Regular Cab: The full-size Regular Cab is only available with the entry-level Work Truck trim, and can be had with a 6.5-foot-long standard bed or an 8-foot-long extended bed.
- Extended Cab: If you opt for an extended cab to get more interior space, you’ll be committed to a standard 6.5-foot bed.
- Crew Cab: The Crew Cab can be configured with both a standard 6.5-foot bed or a shorter 5-foot-8-inch bed.
Learn More About the Chevy Silverado Bed
For the 2019 model year, the Silverado truck bed received a design overhaul. Called the Durabed, it is now longer, deeper, and wider than it was in years past. Feature highlights for the Durabed are as follows:
- High-strength roll-formed steel
- More cargo volume than any other truck on the market – up to 20 percent more than the competition
- 12 standard tie-downs, each of which are rated at 500 pounds (9 tie-downs are removable)
- Advanced technology, including the available industry-first power-up/down tailgate for unbeatable utility and functionality, and a power-release tailgate to easily lower the gate with your key fob
- Conveniences like a 120-volt power outlet, available bed lighting, and large footwells for increased stability
Explore the Silverado Bed Sizes at Tom Gill Chevrolet!
Conveniently located near Covington and Independence, Tom Gill Chevrolet is the place to go to explore the Silverado truck bed sizes in person. Before your visit, don’t forget to take a look at our latest selection of new vehicle specials, and contact us to ask about our Tom Gill Advantage! Can’t decide between the Chevy Silverado and its smaller companion, the Colorado? Compare them in-depth with us to determine which truck best suits your needs.
More from Tom Gill Chevrolet
For Cincinnati drivers shopping for a rugged pick up with ample cargo capability, the 2020 Chevy Silverado bed size is the truck you’ll need to haul equipment to the Covington jobsite or camping supplies for a weekend away in Independence. Built to fit your individual needs, 2020 Silverado configurations offer multiple bed sizes. Tom Gill Chevrolet breaks…
Since you often travel to and from Cincinnati with a substantial crew, you’ve checked out several full-size SUVs. Covington drivers have compared the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse to other models, and you understand the power and the ample space of the Traverse. If you need more information before making your decision, read the outstanding Chevy Traverse…
Most drivers who notice an oil leak dripping or puddling beneath their car are going to think the worst. While you should always investigate an oil leak so you don’t suffer engine damage or a breakdown around Cincinnati, many of the causes are simple and easy to fix. One of the easiest to identify is…