2020 Chevrolet Equinox Interior Features and Dimensions
Shopping for a new SUV with plenty of room for your Cincinnati family to grow? The 2020 Chevy Equinox is a popular option among local drivers, and for good reason! This spacious SUV offers up to 63.9 cubic feet of cargo space maximum – not to mention, an impressive suite of standard and available features to keep everyone comfortable and entertained on the go. Learn more about the new Chevrolet Equinox interior with the team at Tom Gill Chevrolet, below!
New Chevy Equinox Interior Dimensions
The new Chevy Equinox offers a five-person seating capacity, as well as split-folding rear seats that can be reconfigured to adjust your cargo room as necessary. The Chevrolet Equinox interior dimensions are as follows:
- Front/Rear Headroom:40 inches/38.5 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 40.9 inches/39.9 inches
- Cargo Volume Behind First Row: 63.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind Second Row: 29.9 cubic feet
Chevrolet Equinox Key Features
The new Chevy Equinox is well-equipped to keep drivers connected and passengers entertained, offering standard features like the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System and keyless open that have earned it rave reviews, plus a number of optional add-ons like automatic climate control and heated seating for the utmost of comfort. Keep reading to learn more:
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System: The Chevrolet Equinox interior is equipped with a standard 7-inch color touchscreen which works in tandem with the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System to grant Covington drivers access to Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and more.
- Keyless Open: Keyless open keeps things simple by allowing drivers to unlock the Equinox doors without ever having to press a button. How does it work? The system senses your key fob in your bag or pocket, and automatically unlocks the doors for you.
- Optional Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: When you upgrade your Equinox with this feature, you’ll no longer have to endure arguments over the interior temperature. Dual-zone automatic climate control allows the driver and front passenger to set and enjoy their own temperature settings.
- Optional Heated/Ventilated Driver’s Seat: Whether it’s a frigid winter night or a blistering summer afternoon, the option of a heated/ventilated driver’s seat is sure to be appreciated as it will warm you up or cool you down in an instant.
What Are the 2020 Chevy Equinox Colors?
Curious about the 2020 Chevy Equinox colors? You’ll find sophisticated interior options and exciting exterior options. Learn more, here:
- Chevrolet Equinox Interior Colors
- Medium Ash Gray
- Jet Black
- Jet Black/Brandy
- Exterior 2020 Chevy Equinox Colors
- Summit White
- Cajun Red Tintcoat
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Pacific Blue Metallic
- Nightfall Gray Metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Chocolate Metallic
- Mosaic Black Metallic
- Cayenne Orange Metallic
- Midnight Blue Metallic
Step Into the Chevrolet Equinox Interior at Tom Gill Chevrolet!
The best way to experience the Chevrolet Equinox interior and explore the 2020 Chevy Equinox colors is to come see this popular SUV for yourself at Tom Gill Chevrolet! Contact our team to set up a test drive near Independence today. Before your visit, be sure to check out our new vehicle specials and find out how the Tom Gill Advantage can reward you for the entire lifetime of your new Chevy Equinox when you make your purchase with our Florence dealership.
In an increasingly crowded small SUV segment, the 2020 Equinox continues to make a name for itself. Learn more when you compare it to the Honda CR-V or the Toyota RAV4– two top competitors! While you’re at it, make sure to check out the impressive 2020 Chevy Equinox fuel economy.
More on the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Looking for stellar fuel economy, intuitive tech features and sleek design details in your next SUV? Inside and out, the 2020 Chevy Equinox has what you’re looking for on your Cincinnati drives. This family-friendly SUV delivers plush cabin materials and easy-to-use convenience features — without sacrificing style. In the guide below from Tom Gill Chevrolet, check out…
The 2020 Chevy Equinox gets rave reviews from Cincinnati drivers for its comfort and style. Even better, the four Chevy Equinox trim levels offer a wide range of amenities and prices that fit every budget. Take a look at the Chevy Equinox trim levels, and compare the LS vs. LT trim levels with Tom Gill Chevrolet. View…
Driving around Cincinnati is just more enjoyable when you’re in one of the best vehicles around, the 2020 Chevy Equinox. The Chevy Equinox gas mileage is rather substantial, reaching as high as 26 mpg city, 31 mpg highway with the right equipment! Explore the Chevy Equinox fuel economy with our team, and then visit our…
If you’re in the market for a new SUV, your Cincinnati friends and neighbors have probably recommended the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox. Known for delivering a spacious interior with a wealth of advanced features and amenities at competitive prices, it’s no wonder this Chevy SUV has been so popular among local drivers. But what do the…
Shopping for a new SUV with plenty of room for your Cincinnati family to grow? The 2020 Chevy Equinox is a popular option among local drivers, and for good reason! This spacious SUV offers up to 63.9 cubic feet of cargo space maximum – not to mention, an impressive suite of standard and available features…