2020 Chevy Traverse Gas Mileage
The Traverse is among the most efficient midsize crossovers on the market! The new 2020 Chevy Traverse gets up to an EPA-estimated 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway to help you go further on every gallon of gas. This means you can take all your friends and family (and their baggage) along for the ride, wherever in or around Cincinnati, OH or wherever your travels lead. Learn more about the Chevrolet Traverse gas mileage and other highlights from the Chevrolet experts at Tom Gill Chevrolet.
Detailed 2020 Traverse MPG Specifications
The above figures represent max fuel efficiency estimates. Because different customers require different features from their vehicles, Chevy makes the Traverse in a vast range of configurations, with two different drivetrain options.
Depending on the Traverse you choose, and how you drive, your Traverse’s gas mileage will vary. Choosing a new or used Chevy Traverse will also affect mileage. The biggest differentiating factor is whether you opt for front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive. Here’s an overview of estimated EPA estimates for FWD vs. AWD Traverse models:
- FWD-Equipped Chevy Traverse MPG: EPA-estimated 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway.
- AWD-Equipped Chevy Traverse MPG: EPA-estimated 17 mpg city/25 mpg highway.
Additional 2020 Traverse Highlights
Gas mileage aside, the Traverse offers Covington families so much to love aside from fuel efficiency, including but not limited to:
- Towing Capacity: The Chevy Traverse can tow up to 5,000 pounds when properly equipped.
- Cargo Space: The Chevy Traverse accommodates 23 cubic feet of cargo while carrying a full car-load. Fold the third row of seating and second row of seating flat, though, and enjoy up to 98.2 cubic feet of cargo — enough for about 18-19 large boxes.
- Technology: A standard Chevrolet Infotainment System 3 provides a touchscreen interface and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration to keep you and your family connected on-the-go in Independence and beyond. Tons of available active safety features add further peace-of-mind.
- Trims: The Traverse lineup is packed with a multitude of trim choices that offer everything from a rear power-tailgate to leather upholstery to rear-seat entertainment and much more.
Learn More About the 2020 Traverse MPG Ratings With Tom Gill Chevrolet
Want to explore which new Traverse trims offer which standard features? At Tom Gill Chevrolet in Florence, we look forward to the opportunity to help you find and finance the perfect new Chevy for your unique driving needs! Learn about the Tom Gill advantage before getting in touch with our dealership.
More About the 2020 Traverse
The Traverse is among the most efficient midsize crossovers on the market! The new 2020 Chevy Traverse gets up to an EPA-estimated 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway to help you go further on every gallon of gas. This means you can take all your friends and family (and their baggage) along for the ride, wherever in…
Since you often travel to and from Cincinnati, OH with a substantial crew, you’ve checked out several full-size SUVs. Covington drivers have compared the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse to other models, and you understand the power and the ample space of the Traverse. If you need more information before making your decision, read the outstanding Chevy Traverse…
When Cincinnati, OH drivers need a family SUV that’s ready for work, the 2020 Chevy Traverse answers the call. The new Traverse is built to haul, capable of towing up to 5,000 pounds. Add in the spacious, 7-passenger interior (that easily switches from moving people to cargo), and it’s clear why it’s a favorite at our…