In generations past, the idea of pitching American drivers a small subcompact car would have been dismissed as impossible. However, the introduction of the Chevrolet Spark to the market in the 2013 model year proved that we’ve arrived at a whole new generation, and buyers in Florence and Cincinnati are taking notice.
The Spark starts with its affordable price tag and continues with its fuel-saving capabilities. It then sticks the landing with its incredibly city-friendly size and driving dynamics, as well as its surprisingly spacious, tasteful cabin with the available high-tech features that today’s drivers desire. If you’re a new driver, a city driver on a budget or someone who needs a practical and affordable second or third car, the Spark is a downright impressive choice.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
The 2015 Chevrolet Spark has grabbed the attention of folks in Florence and Cincinnati for its incredible fuel economy, affordable starting price, and high-tech features:
- Fuel Economy: The 2015 Chevy Spark’s 1.2L four-cylinder engine and light frame allow it to get a competitive EPA-estimated 39 mpg highway and 31 mpg city. Save more money in the Spark!
- MSRP: On a budget? The 2015 Chevy Spark is an easy way to step into a capable and fashionable hatchback without breaking the bank with an MSRP from just $12,270.
- High-Tech Features: Don’t worry. A low price tag doesn’t mean you won’t get the best in features. All versions of the 2015 Chevy Spark come standard with Chevy’s OnStar telematics system with crash notification, emergency roadside assistance, and a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot that lets you stream videos on up to seven devices at once without draining your data plan.
It’s hard to contain our enthusiasm for the Chevy Spark, but it seems we’re not alone:
- Left Lane News: “The Spark offers useful high-tech features and a surprisingly roomy interior with space for four adults.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Chevy’s city-friendly microcar can turn on a dime and fits anywhere.”
- Edmunds: “The 2015 Chevrolet Spark is a solid choice for first-time buyers and city dwellers, thanks to its low price, diminutive size and plentiful amenities and safety equipment.”
Potential buyers who are thinking about buying the Chevy Spark but would hope for a little bit more punch behind the wheel are sure to be excited about the upcoming release of the 2016 Chevrolet Spark. The new Spark has been redesigned inside and out. It features a new 1.4L Ecotec inline-four mated to a five-speed manual transmission or a continuously variable transmission (CVT). This powertrain gets a bump to a composed 98 hp and early claims from Chevy are that it actually gets better fuel economy than the outgoing model at 40 mpg highway from the CVT.
Test Drive the Chevy Spark
If you’re thinking about the Chevy Spark for its economical status, stylish design, and long feature list, then get down to Tom Gill Chevrolet and check it out. We’re located a short distance from Cincinnati over the state border at 7830 Commerce Drive in Florence, Kentucky. Contact us with any questions you might have and someone on our knowledgeable staff will get back to you right away.